Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

12.28.2006

New Years' in Miami

It's gonna be almost 80 degrees every single day that I'm there. Where? Miami, of course. I'll be there for a week to hang with the mama and the pappa, so no posts for me because they don't even own computers. If I get to an internet cafe I'll try.

Here's a classic for you that says it all:



By the way, that diner in the beginning is actually on South Beach, even though Willie Smith wants you to think it's somewhere up north. It's right next to Twist.

Wish me buena suerte and have a feliz New Year, mi gente.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Oh, to see the new year arrive in Miami and Miami Beach and Twist and Calle Ocho. Yes!

It has been way too long since I visited. Have a wonderful time there and a great new year.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Ken said...

And I forgot to remind you, Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Godwhacker said...

11th and Washington Ave... perilously close to Twist ;)

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home