Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

12.07.2006

Politically Incorrect Mama



The music in the background is by Perez Prado. Mama introduced me to him. Mama also voted for Bush Jr. Twice. She also voted for Bush Sr. Twice. She also voted for Regan. You guessed it--twice. That's right, a (now) 70-year old, non-english-speaking woman from Cuba with a 6th-grade education voted for these guys. I try to educate her, I really do. But this is the woman who when Elian Gonzalez was taken back to live with his father, went into morning; she dressed in black for a week and tied black bows around the palm trees in her front yard. Oh and she refused to leave her house.

Anyway, this gag reel shows the monkey at his best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home