Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

10.21.2008

HEAT

It's totally hard to remember that our Earth is warming while those distracting financial numbers are flopping around like a limp hooker, but we really need to think about the environment, especially during our election season. I mean, what good is a healthy credit market if it's too dry for wheat to grow?

Always finding ways to back me up, PBS will air a new documentary tonight called HEAT. It takes a look at the politics around global warming--yeah, there are politics involved in Nature now and if you care about your place on the planet, I hope you think about the environment and the way we're treating it. I wag my green thumb at you.

HEAT's supposed to take a critical look at both presidential candidates' positions on warming. I hope to watch it; you should take a look at the trailer by clicking here. Again, it's tonight, 10/21, from 9pm to 11pm. PBS is fond of repeating their programming, so it'll probably air again if you miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home