Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

9.26.2008

Work work work...rest rest rest

Why move on if you are happy where you are? Why fight if you'd prefer to surrender? Why feel that you must do something when nothing is a perfectly fine thing to do? You have lately gained a lot of momentum. You won't lose it if you now stop pushing quite so hard. Indeed, you could do with a chance to draw breath, to check the extent to which change is starting to happen and to adjust the plan you have been following. It may not take as much as you think to achieve as much as you are hoping for.

That was my horoscope for today. I'm a Taurus. Sensual, which makes me rather fixed (let's sit in the park and eat chocolate all day!) Hard to get moving but watch out once the bull runs. My favorite horoscope guru is Jonathan Cainer in the UK. That's him over there on the right. Check him out at www.cainer.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home