Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

10.01.2008

You know you're in a recession when...

“Everything’s frozen in place,”

said Steven Spinola, president of the Real Estate Board of New York, the industry’s lobbying association, shortly after the stock market closed on Monday.

This is from a New York Times article about how construction and real estate in NYC are coming to a standstill. Here to kick off the demise, a symbol of monetary ambition, Madonna:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! I thought of you totally out-of-the-blue today and figured I try google. Long time no see. Three guesses as to who I am:

Fabulous hair
crazy cubanichi
prom

I miss you!

escríbeme un día:

chichidevi at gmail punto com

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home