Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

11.22.2008

Wurk it out with Fedde le Grand

I'm only 32, I'm not ancient, but sometimes I feel the years, especially if I'm at a club or bar filled with 20-somethings. Anyway, maybe that's why I only discovered Fedde le Grand back in May: because I'm now officially behind the times.

In an effort to bring out the kid in us, here are some vids for you. Turn up the volume, cut a rug--don't be shy! You know you love dancing in yr underwear when no one's looking...so go for it babies. Bring the diva out!



My new boyfriend is in this vid. I should share it with my friend Nandita over at Indians for Male Shirtlessness.



And finally, the creeps. You know you get the creeps. Dance 'em out, honies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home