Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

3.15.2007

Train Conversation


Two women on the F train this morning.

Green Hair: All my friends are having babies and baby showers--ugh, I'm so jealous.
Brown Hair: I know, it's wierd, right?
Green Hair: I guess, I mean, they're all married though.
Brown Hair: So young?
Green Hair: They're like our age. Mid twenties.
Brown Hair: I wanna have a baby eventually but I don't know--
Green Hair: Oh hell yeah, I was telling my boyfriend I'm ready now, I was like, put a baby in there sweetie.
Brown Hair: Oh shit--furreal?
Green Hair: I'm serious. I wanna hava baby.
Brown Hair: But they're so expensive. I don't think I could afford one.
Green Hair: Yeah but nobody can ever really afford one. You have it and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home