Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

12.05.2008

Up and Dow and Up

Ugh. I’m so depressed. It’s 3:08 pm and the DOW is up 127.68 points. What the hell. And there’s even front page articles all over all the media sites announcing that the jobless rate is the highest since the disco era. I mean, come on people, stop believing in a debt-society and let the stock market crash. My life is a damn zombie movie. Everytime I think the zombies are finally dead, they start rising back up. Or like a birthday cake with those candles you can never blow out. Or like a rigged carnival game that you can never win. Damnit! I just wanna win the game. I wanna win, and I wanna blow out the flame, and I wanna kill the fucking zombie already. Die, DOW, die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home