Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

12.05.2008

Bad Puppies

I swear, these days, I don't care about anything except desctruction. Like, why won't the stockmarket just collapse already? I want it to die, dramatically. And climate change? Please oh please run your cars--go outside right now and run your cars for no reason other than to ruin the atmosphere. The more fires we feed, the more ashes, the more phoenixes.

I secretly wanted John McCain to win because I am a disaster addict. Because if the flood of shit is rising up above our heads and filling our lungs with gunk, then I’ll been proved right: we DID need to save the environment, stop our polluting, and elect better officials. I want the dumbfucks to hurt even if I hurt, too, just to show 'em how wrong they've been. Rub their fucking chihuahua faces in their own, catastrophic turds.

(OMG, is this what it's like to think like a suicide bomber: let 'em hurt even if I hurt, too? I've hit rock bottom.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home