Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

3.31.2008

Miguel Bosé

This song by Miguel Bosé is called Amante Bandido, and you can look that up if you want to know what it means.

As a kid growing up in the 80's, this was one of the few songs of the era that I was able to listen to without getting an earful of mama's admonishments. She was a true Reagonite and believed that most American music was Satanic. Ever the loyal son, I bought into the fear as well. Latin music was totally fair game, though, so I didn't worry about burning with the Devil when I listened to Miguel Bosé. Instead I fantasized about rubbing my penis on hia painted belly:



So he ends up turning into Indiana Jones, as far as I can tell, but what's that Jim Henson creature that he also plays? Is that his alter-ego? I honestly have no idea what the fuck is going on in the video. Library Drama, Action Adventure, Muppet Fantasy--this video is everything and nothing all rolled into one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home