Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

2.26.2008

We're moving again

And if I hafto look at another apartment in this cluttered town
I'll buy a truckload of carboard and fuck all
I'll build a luxury cardboard condo on the Jersey shore
And I'll have cardboard floors and cardboard walls
A cardboard car for getting to and fro
A cardboard lover and a cardboard bed
And we'll make cardboard love, oh yeah

And OH, I hope I remember to bring lotion for the chaffing
And OH, my cardboard lover, wet with affection, will flop on the cardboard floor
Lovemaking will break him
Salt water will spray on my cardboard walls
And my cardboard bed
My condo will fall
And I'll realize maybe finally at last, I hope
That when life gets ridiculous I get more ridiculous than life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home