Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

10.13.2007

Tremenda Fletera (a.k.a Skeeza)

Yo, this takes me back to my high school days in Miami in the early 1990's. Mellow Man Ace's Mentirosa. Alaba'o, man--I can't believe I didn't find this on Youtube sooner. And just so you know, it's SO Miami. It's got Spanglish galore (yup, I used to talk like that, mixing words here and there) and it's got telenovela drama.

Have a listen. You should listen all the way para que puedas agarrar what the lady says.

Cojanlo suave, people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tremenda fletera mami!

"mucho que fletera, that's a straight skeezer!" ha!

hilarious, brings back memories (and I'm from south central L.A.)

3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home