Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

7.10.2007

Róisín Murphy Overpowered

My Wife, Róisín Murphy, got upset with me recently. I'm not the husband I thought I was. Guess there's lots for me to learn yet about husbandry. I just hate that instead of calling me so we can talk face to face like a mentally balanced wife would, she puts out this this new video instead. I guess it's one of the things that made me fall in love--the way she communicates. It's just that after being together for several years, the qualities I used to love have become annoying. Wish us the best. She's got a whole new album out, called Overpowered. If you wanna know about our relationship, I guess you can go ahead and buy it.

Baby, please, come back home to Jackson Heights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home