Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

11.15.2006

LET ‘EM OFF, YOU FUCKERS!!!

Let the passengers off the train before you get on. Clear the way so they can get off as smoothly as possible. LET ‘EM OFF FIRST! Or I’ll hit you. I know, you wanna get on and it’s okay, you think, if you bump past a bunch of people trying to exit the train, so long as you get in there and get your pick of the available seats. Well your hunt for retail space is gonna get you punched. I will smack you, I will block your path, I will puch up against your pushy body, I will got out of my way to keep you from getting any seat at all. I will stare at you, I will sneer, and I will blog about your selfish fucking ass.

When global warming peaks and the water wars begin and we’re scrambling for resources, I will shoot you in the face if you can’t share, so start watching Sesame Street reruns now and getcherself an education in how to live on this planet with other people. Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home