Coverage of me and other train wrecks: my mama, subway nut jobs, sex and the environment.

10.04.2006

Train Jerk

What happened to social responsibility?!

I mean it's not like I left money or food, I left a pencil on the seat of the subway car. The subway pulled into the station before I was ready and I had to gather my bags and get up in a hurry so I didn't notice. And what's a pencil, anyway? Ten cents? Maybe twenty?

The point is, when I was about to walk out of the train doors, I looked back because I felt I left something. My eyes caught the eyes of the guy who took my seat when I got up. He quickly looked away from me as he pushed my pencil to his side. He saw the pencil, he saw me, but he did and said nothing. NOTHING! By this point, I was afraid the doors would close and I wouldn't be off the train. It was just a pencil, I thought, no biggie.

But hell yeah biggie with Mr. Fuckshit sitting on his fuckshit ass not even offering to reach the pencil halfway to me, and looking away from me after making eye contact, off course, because he knew he was being a shit and he was gonna be a shit anyway.

Again. Just a pencil. But if it'd been my phone? My wallet? Would an increase in value of the item I left inspire a jerk like him to return it? Unlikely. Who raises children to become this kind of adult? Other Fuckshit jerks, of course. Why are THEY are allowed to breed while in many states gay couples can't even adopt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home